This page has moved to a new address.

redecorating ideas

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: redecorating ideas

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

redecorating ideas

i've got a bad case of the redecorating bug! ya see, we have plans in the near future to rearrange two of the rooms in our home. one being my studio, the other being the guest room that we never finished in the first place. i'm getting impatient though and i just want to start NOW! so until we get to the point of actually being able to decorate, i'll just keep on collecting inspiring pics to hold me over.

here is what i'm currently coveting...



just one single wall of amazing wallpaper is all i ask for!



RANUNCULUS! i guess technically i don't have to wait on these... hear that hubby :)





and while i'm at it why not throw in a swing! when i lived in brooklyn evan put one up in our loft apt and i miss it all the time. nothing like swinging in your living room!


ahhh, just putting these down here makes me feel as though i've already accomplished something!





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this style it is totally beautiful I find it really inspiring! <3

Nemo
http://decemberwings.blogspot.com/

June 9, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home