This page has moved to a new address.

introducing new party packs!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: introducing new party packs!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

introducing new party packs!


well looky here, shop updates two days in a row! i'm really super excited about the newest additions to the Monkey & Squirrel line up and i had to share it with you! i've had the idea of "Party Packs" in my head for a bit now, small collections of hooks that each have a specific color theme. shoppers can then easily pick whichever theme best fits their home decor needs, and be on their merry way. welp, i've finally gotten around to checking them off my to do list. here's to productivity!

i'd like to take a moment and introduce you all to the new Monkey & Squirrel party packs...


i love love love coming up with different themes and then choosing 3 colors that best represent that theme to me. i can guarantee that this party pack idea is going to expand beyond these 4 choices. i've already got some thoughts floating around in the noggin of mine :)

it really feels so good having all these new goodies to share!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Love these so much! They would be perfect in my nursery...just have to find out what I'm having so I can choose colours. :)

June 7, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home