This page has moved to a new address.

new stitched up goodies!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: new stitched up goodies!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, June 6, 2011

new stitched up goodies!

hey friends! just wanted to quickly show ya what i've been working on this past week. those who follow along on instagram have already seen a sneak peak at most of these little goodies, but now they're finally ready to be shared with you lovely peeps :)

i've really been concentrating on adding a lot more items to the "hand sewn wall decor" section in my shop, and i must say i'm quite pleased with this new little collection of goodies. lately all i want to do is sew flowers and embroider the day away! too bad that can't always be the case. anywho... here are some of my newest little babies. hope you like 'em!








i always also photograph my little stitches set up on a wall with some other decor. i love to give my shoppers a taste of what it may look like in their home. making these little vignettes is actually my favorite part of the photographing process...





i still have a few more to get edited and listed, but if you'd like a closer look at these here feel free to browse my shop. it's always so hard for me to list these because i tend to fall in love with every single one. such is the life of a crafter i guess :)



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I'm in awe of you and your crafty skills! I've been recently very addicted to silky flowers - just bought a whole bunch of pin-ons and they really make an outfit!

PS: I'm actually hosting a giveaway that ends tomorrow related to your post! It's a $50 gift card to a lovely etsy shop, where I bought my silk flowers from! Check it out if you're interested :)
http://helenhearts.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-kathlin-argiro-giveaway.html

June 7, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home