This page has moved to a new address.

weekend bits...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekend bits...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, March 7, 2011

weekend bits...

what a fabulous little weekend it was! it consisted of having zero plans to start off with, but ended up being filled with some surprise visits from out of town friends, some impromptu afternoon cocktails, and a bit of work productivity to boot! here are a few little snapshots off the old iphone from the past few days...


spring has sprung in our backyard...

delicious morning treats...

come on, is this really neccessary?

just letting a little friend have the right of way...

a monkey in a box!

brunch with miss steph, sooo...

...as to bribe her to let me take some pics of her wearing my new spring headbands. (they'll be up in the shop soon!)

a new tradition was born... mimosa sundays!

and last but certainly not least... what time is it???


it's cookie time!!!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kitten roar said...

that huge lighter cracked me up! mimosa sundays sound like a wonderful new tradition to me!

March 7, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home