This page has moved to a new address.

holy adorable!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: holy adorable!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, March 4, 2011

holy adorable!

kinda absolutely head over heals for these stinkin' adorable wall decals. the only question is, do i wait until i have a children's room to decorate... or do i get them for me?

:)





happy happy weekend to everyone! tonight evan and i are FINALLY going to see the newest harry potter. the only thing good about waiting this long is that it's now in the 2 dollar theater. hello silver lining!

also, big huge thanks to all that participated in yesterdays pay it forward game. i'll be contacting each of you to get your shipping info very soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home