This page has moved to a new address.

vintage lace curtains

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: vintage lace curtains

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, January 10, 2011

vintage lace curtains

lately i have a love for vintage lace curtains that just can't be explained. so much so that i took a little trip to the thrift store yesterday to hunt for the perfect set for our bedroom. lucky me... i found them! we haven't hung them up yet, and evan still really isn't sure how he feels about them, so today i've pulled some of my favorite lacy photos to show that they really can be so so very gooooood!!!













i am so stoked to get these babies in our window! i'll be sure to share some pics once i do.

happy monday friends, and if you live in the south east u.s., happy SNOWY monday!!!


(all photos found in google images)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home