This page has moved to a new address.

vintage lace curtains of my own!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: vintage lace curtains of my own!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

vintage lace curtains of my own!


evan hung up our new vintage lace curtains the other day and i am just absolutely loving them big time!





i especially love the shadows they cast on our wall and door. so pretty...


now to vintage up the rest of our room!



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Antoinette Musik said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

January 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

i LOVE it! and was somewhat entranced on your blog this afternoon, looking through all your interesting posts and creations. such stellar stuff. i was inspired to write a post about it tonight and hope it meets your approval. you can see it here.

cheers to keeping it unique lades ♥

January 14, 2011 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

oh my goodness lynn... thank you so much! i'm off to go check it out now :)

January 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Karina Cifuentes said...

They look so great. Lace can be hit or miss, but you totally made this one work!

January 18, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home