This page has moved to a new address.

my little babooshka!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: my little babooshka!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

my little babooshka!

this fall i just can't seem to get enough of oversized drapey goodness! so when i stumbled upon babooshka boutique the other day a bit of me just melted inside...






how do you even begin to pick a favorite!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

There is something so cozy about oversized jumpers:) Those are lovely
Kisses

October 28, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Iveth Morales said...

Pretty cool!

October 28, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home