This page has moved to a new address.

music monday!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: music monday!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, October 18, 2010

music monday!

turn it up and do a little dance...



go ahead, just try and resist gettin' your boogie on!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks...Its such a great song:)
Have a great Monday

October 18, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

i know right! i've listened to it about another 5 times just since posting it :) you have a great monday too diana!

October 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home