This page has moved to a new address.

busy busy...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: busy busy...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

busy busy...

my goodness, what a terrible blogger i've been thus far this week. two days with no updates, so not like me! the reasons are plentiful, but basically, two of our best buds are opening up a streetwear boutique here in charlotte and their grand opening is this saturday. we've been super busy helping them out with anything they may need to be all set come the big day. in addition to that, two of our other friends just moved back to the states from france and are staying with us for awhile. so in other words, it's been lots of hang outs, late nights, and work work work in between. hopefully i'll be back on schedule soon, but if not here's a little goody that the france folks just introduced me to that i'm absolutely in love with. enjoy!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Enjoy it all and have a lovely rest of the week...That is such a cool video:)

ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

October 6, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home