This page has moved to a new address.

stitching my life away...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: stitching my life away...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, September 24, 2010

stitching my life away...

i can not tell a lie. i want to embroider until my fingers fall off!!! a few months back i began a love affair with embroidered goods and vowed to teach myself the art of the stitch. i purchased a book, bought some supplies, and haven't looked back! here are a few of my most recent creations...

love this song!



some wall bling



indeed!



one can never have enough skeleton keys!



and a little something tough!


any other embroiderers out there? i would love to see some of your most recent work. as i said, i simply can't get enough... so bring it on!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I love that song too and you did so well:) LOVE them:)
Happy Monday,my dear

September 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home