This page has moved to a new address.

always classic!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: always classic!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, September 10, 2010

always classic!

how is it that season after season jcrew manages to nail the perfect looks! i'm in love with this somewhat tomboy/menswear thing they've got going on for the ladies right now. it's right up my alley...












what might some of your favorite fall trends be?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckerman Girls said...

For Fall 2010, I'm lovin the bomber jackets and shearling...so TOP GUN! And lace and leopard (but those are always in!!haha)
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

September 10, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

haha... lovin' the thought of bomber jackets. you just can't go wrong with anything top gun inspired!!!

September 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home