This page has moved to a new address.

trend spotting...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: trend spotting...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

trend spotting...

my love of "the boyfriend jean" began last summer when i started stealing a pair of my mr's jeans and then eventually just adopted them as my own. within the past few months though the love has grown and i now want to wear only boyfriend (or husband) jeans. i love the part masculine, part grunge, mostly comfy, careless look and feel of them.

they've become such a big trend lately that finding a pair to suit you is easy as pie! here are a few ladies who are pulling off the look flawlessly!























this is one look that i hope sticks around awhile!


all photos found browsing tumblr

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I hope they will stick around for a while as well...I love them as they are so comfy:)
Kisses,sweetie

ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY, so please join in:)

August 25, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Miss Val's Creations said...

Great pictures! Boyfriend jeans are amazingly comfortable!!!

August 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home