This page has moved to a new address.

creatures of the night...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: creatures of the night...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

creatures of the night...

last night was the first in a line up of halloween outings. as promised, here are a couple pics from the evening...




we have pebbles, betty rubble, pocahontas (that's me), and yolandi (of die antwoord fame)



nothing quite beats a silly night out with these ladies!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Yay! You girls look so great! Love your outfit
Kisses

Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my ban.do Giveaway!

October 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger morgan said...

what a cute costume! i was thinking pocahontas this halloween. did you make yours?

October 28, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home