This page has moved to a new address.

happy purchases!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: happy purchases!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

happy purchases!

i thought i would just take a second to share with you all some of my most recent purchases. it really doesn't take very much at all to make me happy seeing as all of these goodies were under 10 bucks. i do so love me a good bargain!


i found these sweet little Lu-Ray tea cups this past weekend in an antique shop in asheville. i'm now desperately on the hunt for the pink one that goes along with this set!




these vintage skeleton keys were a fabulous ebay find. i've already incorporated one of them into some of my wall decor. the possible decorating uses for these are endless. i now believe that i must have more keys... lots of keys... tons, if you will!


soon to be available in my etsy shop...




i found this awesome little watering can at the salvage spot where i find most of my cast iron goodies. evan and i have big garden plans in the works for this summer and this will certainly come in handy!



i just now realized that this is the only non-vintage piece in my new purchases collection. this super cute little ring was a forever 21 find. it was like 2 or 3 bucks... how could i say no?



so there ya have it. this is just me doing my part to stimulate the economy. it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it...



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home