This page has moved to a new address.

coveting this morning...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: coveting this morning...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

coveting this morning...

just doing a bit of window shopping this morning and i thought i would share some of my faves. my wallet is rather sad right now so i can't actually go ahead and purchase any of these delightful goodies, but at least i can gather them all up in one place so that we can all "oooooh" and "aaaaaah" over them together...

emily temple cute might just be one of my new favorite designers. the whole site is in japanese which is probably better for me right now. makes purchasing this amazing little dress even less possible.

i love love love these little t-strap flats from urban outfitters. i could almost convince myself that getting these would be ok, seeing as barkley just ate my favorite pair of flats. a gal needs some flats for spring, right?

i stumbled upon this little gem from wildcatters on etsy this morning. it is just too fantastic for words. i've gone ahead and marked it as a favorite and may just be back to get it later.

i'm big into button downs right now. this one from modcloth is a must have for my spring wardrobe! ahhhh, just add it onto the list.


that little button down paired with these little shorts from anthropologie... how can you go wrong?

and last, but certainly not least, this adorable potato sac linen dress from ruche. perfect for spring with a little cardigan, and also a great ever day dress for summer. need it!

well there ya have it. this is what i'm drooling over this morning. hope you enjoyed the window shopping as much as i have...


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great picks! those flats are especially cute.

March 2, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger MeeshOne.Love said...

Oh my stars! I am in love with that dress! We can "want" together because my wallet is also sadly unstuffed these days. ;)
Have you ever tried Polyvore to make little ensemble collages? I've never posted one but sometimes I just like to play around!
http://www.polyvore.com/

March 2, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

oh, meesh i haven't tried that. i'm going to check it out right now! thanks...

March 2, 2010 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

OMG, I want those shoes!!!! I MUST HAVE THEM! They are so feminine and dainty, I love them!

March 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home