This page has moved to a new address.

feelin' kinda naughtycal...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: feelin' kinda naughtycal...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, February 19, 2010

feelin' kinda naughtycal...

this title is a stretch at a poor pun. perhaps it's due to too much paint fumes in my brain. who knows.

anywho... ya ever get one of those outfits that you just want to live in all day everyday? it's super comfy while still being somewhat put together. well this little nautical number is my new go to ensemble!



i've always been obsessed with hoodies and this one just feels like a more grown up version that i can get away with outside the comfort of my home. it's made of terry cloth and it feels like i've been wrapped up in a warm cozy blanket. ahhh, good stuff!


the boots i got a few months back and they are pretty much my everyday shoe. so super comfy, and nice and warm for this surprisingly chilly southern winter we've had.

exactly how many days in a row can one get away with wearing the same thing? i wonder...


top- target
jeans- target too!
tank top- mens hanes wife beater
boots- ebay

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home