This page has moved to a new address.

the lovelies!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: the lovelies!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, February 12, 2010

the lovelies!

oh yay! i woke up to some sweet news this morning. my good friend lydia over at pierogi picnic nominated me for the Lovlies! both my blog and etsy shop have been nominated and if you agree that they are indeed Lovely, then you can go ahead and vote for them here (blog) and here (shop)...

it's super easy. you can either leave your vote in comment form, or just hit "tweet tweet" at the bottom and it will twitter your vote. thanks in advance for any votes!


also just wanted to wish everyone a happy weekend. evan and i will be heading down to atlanta until monday to visit my fam. it's supposed to be snowing there today and i'm kinda stoked about it. perhaps another sledding adventure is in our future?

also, if you're a regular reader you may remember me saying that 2010 was the year i was going to learn to embroider. well i actually just finished my first project. it's a gift for my nieces birthday and i'll be giving it to her while we're down in atl. i'll share some pictures of it when we get back...

happy weekend and happy valentine's day too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home