This page has moved to a new address.

a little interview...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a little interview...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a little interview...

hey there! just wanted to give a heads up about a little interview that i did recently with andreas over on the blog Brothers by Choice. feel free to hop on over there and have a read. he and his wife are so super sweet, they purchased a few cast iron goodies from my shop and then contacted me to see if i would like to do a little write up for his blog. of course i would! you can read it HERE.

enjoy!

on a completely other topic, i just finished editing some photos from our weekend in atlanta and i came across this one i took of my parents new kitten. good lord is she cute! just wanted to share it...





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home