This page has moved to a new address.

rainy day bum out!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: rainy day bum out!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

rainy day bum out!


it's cold grey and rainy here in charlotte today and that makes me just want to dress like this...




actually, i can not tell a lie, most days i just want to dress like this!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Its raining here too and this outfit would be perfect for this weather.
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today, please join in!

November 3, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Sobrina Tung said...

It was rainy all day today here and I totally wanted to dress like that too!

November 8, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home