This page has moved to a new address.

made by hank...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: made by hank...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, October 29, 2010

made by hank...

i just adore these little Made By Hank clutches! i'm currently on the hunt for a small purse with just enough room for my iphone, lipgloss, i.d. and cash (if ever i have any that is), and i think one of these just may be the winner...







but how to decide on a color?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I think the first one would be perfect! Mustard colour is so in right now:)
Kisses,sweetie

October 29, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Mandy England said...

I adore these clutches... absolutely perfect in every way! I think the army green/aqua might be my favorite.

November 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger blue moss said...

i have one of the grey on grey wristlets and totally love it....
been wanting another one in a fun color, but can't decide which either!!

November 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Button For A Bird said...

I love the clutches. But i want those shoes!!!

November 9, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home