This page has moved to a new address.

summer frolicking!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: summer frolicking!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

summer frolicking!

just some new goodies added to my summer closet...


southern heat... i'm ready for ya!


chambray dress- urban outfitters
heart ring- forever 21
comfy sandals- target

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Such a pretty pieces...I love love love that heart ring and that cute dress:) Kisses darling

June 22, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

hey!
i just found your blog via annabels and i like your posts and photos a lot! so you just won a new reader:)
cheers from vienna
julia

June 24, 2010 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Button For A Bird said...

click here so I can get your opinion on my lastest post

June 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Lovely!
cheers to the photographer; visual delights~
ps: adore your etsy shop...especialy the anchor*

June 27, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Robin Humphrey said...

love the ring!

July 14, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home