This page has moved to a new address.

pool days...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: pool days...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

pool days...

another fantastic afternoon spent lounging by the pool, eating delicious things, and hanging out with friends. and if you live anywhere near charlotte, nc it's probably a given that these aren't from this week. so far it's been nothing but rainy, grey, and gloomy these past few days. oh summer, where ever did you go?


 ^^ and if that's not just the cutest thing ya ever did see!^^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home