This page has moved to a new address.

Monkey & Squirrel shop revamp!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: Monkey & Squirrel shop revamp!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Monkey & Squirrel shop revamp!


as i said in this previous post, a Monkey & Squirrel shop overhaul was in the works. well finally, after a number of late nights, and long kiddo naps, i've got the ball rolling. i've done away with all the refinished iron pieces, and am now focusing solely on one of a kind embroideries.

this change has been some time in the making. embroidering is where my heart is these days. i can't even say how special it feels to create something for one person to give to another, usually on the most momentous of occasions. anniversaries, weddings, birthdays... these tend to be the days when the most thoughtful gifts are given, and i'm honored beyond words when my creations are purchased as such gifts.

who knows where this change will lead me, but at this moment it just feels right. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Weee! Just found your blog and so happy I did! What a lovely space you have here. Off to get my second cup of coffee and stay for a while :)

June 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home