This page has moved to a new address.

italy, part III, a day in france

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: italy, part III, a day in france

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, June 3, 2013

italy, part III, a day in france

on the second day of our Italian/French Riviera road trip we woke, had a little breakfast, and naturally a cafe or two, then headed down to the little beach that was right near the house. the day was overcast and threatening to rain, but some of my most favorite moments from our trip were on this day... as you'll be able to tell by the enormous photo share, enjoy!

Latte, Italy
Menton, France
 Eze, France
 Monte Carlo, Monaco
 ^^  that teeeeny tiny cafe right there cost 4 euro. oh, Monte Carlo, you made me feel i was back in NY... ^^

and if this just wasn't enough travel pics for ya, you can see the first posts here, and here. and loads more to be seen here

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home