This page has moved to a new address.

park days

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: park days

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, June 24, 2013

park days

having friends with babies is awesome, and thankfully more and more of our friends seem to be popping out wee ones these days. so when we all suddenly found ourselves with no saturday plans, we  made it a point to get our buns to the park for some hangouts of the very best kind... the kind that involve PICNICS!


oh summer, you're already lookin' pretty darn good!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

oh my gosh! Baby hangouts-the best kinds of hangouts. I'm crossing my fingers that more of my friends pop out some wee ones.

June 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Lizzy Heffner said...

I am dead over penny's outfit����

June 27, 2013 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home