This page has moved to a new address.

a little evening adventure...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a little evening adventure...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

a little evening adventure...


the other night penny and i loaded ourselves, along with some cozy sweaters, into the car and drove about an hour away to my favorite cast iron hunting spot. it was an oddly warm night for the end of november so after i was done picking up some things for the shop, we walked around, looked at all the amazing treasures, and enjoyed one heck of a sunset!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home