This page has moved to a new address.

holiday sale to kick off the season!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: holiday sale to kick off the season!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

holiday sale to kick off the season!


in honor of black friday/small business saturday/cyber monday (how long ya think until sunday gets a name?) i've got a snazzy little holiday sale going on in my shop. just enter HOLIDAY2012 at checkout to receive 15% off your entire order. time to get that shopping out of the way and make more time for hot cocoa, christmas movies, and tree trimming... man i love christmas!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home