This page has moved to a new address.

a lil' something new...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a lil' something new...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

a lil' something new...


i've recently added a new little goodie to the ol' shop and i'm pretty darn happy about it. these custom initial embroideries make me happy as a clam while stitching, and even happier when they're off to their new homes. sweet little flowers, and dainty little leaves... not to toot my own horn, but i love 'em!

you can get a closer look HERE...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home