This page has moved to a new address.

a little lady play date!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a little lady play date!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

a little lady play date!


penny had a fun little date with her buddy stella who lives in atlanta, but was in town for a few hours yesterday. penn doesn't have any friends here that are so near in age to her, and it really made me wish we lived closer to our atl. friends. i can just imagine days of stealing each others toys, learning to talk together, sharing snacks... uhhhh, my heart aches for more baby dates with that sweet sweet stella! until that day though, we'll just keep visiting each other as often as possible. nothing beats the beginnings of tiny friendships. friendship bracelets one day? me thinks so!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

oh my god - that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! squee!

August 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home