This page has moved to a new address.

instax mini

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: instax mini

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

instax mini


yesterday a little anniversary gift arrived on our doorstep from my parents... an instax mini! i've been coveting one of these babies for quite some time now. ya see, a few years back i had a serious polaroid obsession, but they discontinued the film and left me heartbroken! enter instax and see me a happy gal! it's so adorably cute and chubby, and so very much fun to play with. check out barkley posing all super sweet for my first test shot. he loved the noise it makes when spitting out the picture. silly pup!


i'm so stoked to fill up a whole box of these babies! three cheers for tangible pictures :)

here are some other fun instax things from around this here world wide web...

the dainty squids 52 weeks of instax...

elsie does some awesome things HERE and HERE...


and a really clever flickr group pool...

anyone else really miss having photos to hold and flip through? evan and i are talking about printing out some of our favorite digital pics each month, just so as to start a little collection of our own. one of my favorite things is looking through old pictures and it's super sad to think that our kids won't have that same kind of experience. so let the archiving begin!

oh, and if you haven't already, be sure to enter the spring giveaway i've got going on now. such cute cute goodies to be won :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah c baron said...

i am with you in this!!
i love prints!
im a tactile person and i miss them.
this is my next photo related purchase for sure!!

April 5, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home