This page has moved to a new address.

love love love!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: love love love!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

love love love!



i just stumbled upon these AMAZING linen flowers from Emerson Made and i do believe that i'm in love. i've been on a big brooch kick lately and these would satisfy my craving fully. they are just so absolutely the perfect spring accessory... a must have! well, a must have if i had any sort of spare dough to spend on such extravagances. for now i'll just drool...


















here's to spring!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Maki said...

Aw I love the big flower in the last photo! So pretty! I can't wait for spring. Yay!!!

March 18, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home