This page has moved to a new address.

in bloom...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: in bloom...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

in bloom...

i was just outside painting and looked over to see that my mysterious little bud had opened up. it was just sitting there basking in the sunlight and i hadn't even noticed it.




i'm not sure what kind of flower this is exactly. i originally thought it was a daffodil, but now i'm not 100% on that conclusion. if anyone has some thoughts on the matter, feel free to let me know.

happy sunny days!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger katie hanson said...

it's definitely a daffodil :) i love them, they're so cheerful!

have a lovely day, i'm a new follower. :)

xo, Katie
http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

March 17, 2010 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

oh thanks katie!

March 17, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home