This page has moved to a new address.

a few days in atlanta...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a few days in atlanta...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

a few days in atlanta...

penny and i spent the past few days visiting my parents in georgia. my sister came down with her kids, which made for lots of cousin, gaga, and pop pop, bonding time. these are a few of my favorite phone pics from while we were there. i haven't even attempted to go through all the camera pics yet...



 we'll actually be heading back in a few days because my brother will be coming down for a visit with his family. penny will have this road trip thing down pat in no time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home