This page has moved to a new address.

27, 28, & 29/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: 27, 28, & 29/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, July 22, 2013

27, 28, & 29/52

we were out of town for a few weeks, so here's a little catch up...

"a portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

(27) penny: you were happy as a clam swimming in gaga & pop pops pool. and don’t worry, i won’t tell anyone that daddy was underwater here holding you up. that’s our little secret!

"a portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

(28) penny: mornings at your gaga & pop pop’s involved breakfast and kipper while snuggled up on the couch. we were both pretty happy about this set up!

"a portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

(29) penny: this is just one of your many quirks right now. you color by holding the crayon in your mouth. i’m fairly certain this makes you a creative genius!
linking up with jodi.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh these portraits of your daughter are too beautiful, such perfect moments captured!

July 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home