This page has moved to a new address.

pool days...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: pool days...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, June 21, 2013

pool days...

happy happiest summer to all! last week we officially kicked off the season with some afternoon pool parties. there is absolutely nothing better then spending a hot afternoon poolside with your best buds, some cocktails, and a bit of southern sunshine. 



and wouldn't you know it, we're doing it all again today. so penny, feel free to wake up from your nap any time now. we've got some splashing to do!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home