This page has moved to a new address.

bloomers!!!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: bloomers!!!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

bloomers!!!

these little shorts from neneee on etsy are some of the cutest things i've seen in a good while...











makes me sad to see summer go...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Those are so flippin cute!

August 8, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

squeals! I want them all!

August 9, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Cheryl R. said...

Darling!!! Wishing I had my 20-something legs still so I could sport some cutie bloomers like these. Reminds me of junior high school PE class, only really awesome. :-)

August 9, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home