This page has moved to a new address.

heart it big time!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: heart it big time!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

heart it big time!

just stumbled upon this little gem from for the foxes, on etsy, and i had to share it! at such a reasonable price point i may just have to scoop this little goody up myself :)


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Its beautiful:)

Kisses darling and have a great afternoon:)

August 5, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Beautiful find.

August 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home