This page has moved to a new address.

you're such a hipsta...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: you're such a hipsta...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

you're such a hipsta...

some recent favorites from the ol' iphone. oh hipstamatic... how i love you so!


summer cruisin' in evans truck...



late night hang outs with some musically inclined friends...



some fun little streamers i made for my studio...



sushi night!



abandoned prison...



most handsome kitty ever, juan...



love...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Awww those are sooo cool...Really love the last one:)

Kisses,sweetie

ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY tomorrow, so please join in:)

August 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home