This page has moved to a new address.

oh, the newborn baby smell!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: oh, the newborn baby smell!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, March 22, 2013

oh, the newborn baby smell!

a couple weeks ago friends of ours welcomed their second child into the world, miss winter eloise (seriously, how great is that name!), and last weekend i had the honor of taking some pictures of her and her big brother, dexter...


man, i could have loved on that little baby all day long! 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Great job, Jenn! Next time we see you, I need you to take some photos of M being her crazy self!!

March 22, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home