This page has moved to a new address.

11/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: 11/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, March 15, 2013

11/52

"a portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

penny: much of your week was spent in your pj's, in this here bed. between the stomach bug you were so kindly given by your sweet cousins, and your second molar popping through, you were pretty bummed on life. if i have it my way, this is the worst you'll ever have to see! as for this face above, it just cracks me up. the way you hold my phone and pretend to talk on it is something i hope to never forget!

and now a few outtakes because i had a tough time choosing just one...


and as for my favorite other post from this here 52 project, it's got to be THIS very honest capture by kate. i definitely know that sad, in need of a nap, face well!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Eatlovemerry said...

So adorable!!!! Xo

March 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger kacie @ mama case said...

so so sweet.

March 16, 2013 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Bees_Circus said...

Little copy-cats are so sweet, and she has such an adorable face! Xxx

March 16, 2013 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

she is SO adorable!

March 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger little love said...

Love the expression on her face in the first shot x

March 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Anna @ green tea n toast said...

Agree with Little Love - she looks so cheeky in that top shot x

March 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such lovely pictures, I'm not surprised you found it difficult to choose just one. Hope the bug has now gone.

March 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home