This page has moved to a new address.

weekend bits...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekend bits...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, March 14, 2011

weekend bits...

what a fabulous weekend this past one was! friday was an uber productive day for me, painting up lots of new Monkey & Squirrel goodies and getting them all set for photographing. then later that night steph and i headed out to her home town of fayetteville, nc for a bridal shower her mom was throwing for her. it was such a lovely relaxing time, hanging with her pups, eating lots of food, and getting all the final wedding plans set!

here is the weekly iphone photo dump :)


monkey before


monkey after (look for him in the shop soon!)


stephs chi-hoo-hoo twiggy


vegan breakfast that rocked our faces!


sushi with the fam, and sake for me and steph


pups at stephs folks house... P & Snatch!


P & Lola workin' on their tans


stephs amazing idea... chick patty/veggie burger stacks!

i'll keep this here post short and sweet, 'cause after eating all the above goodies i've gotta go and get my butt to yoga.!

oh, and here's a little music monday for ya to enjoy... this song makes me wanna cry, and jump and sing all while blasting it inside my brain. see if you get the feeling too :)




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home