This page has moved to a new address.

dear creatures spring 2011

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: dear creatures spring 2011

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

dear creatures spring 2011


you've done it again dear creatures!




i'm absolutely in love with the sneak peaks at their spring lookbook. the 60's style mixed with a bit of nautical flair, it's just too good for words. swoon... drool...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

I absolutely love this designer. I can't wait to pick up some of their fall leftovers! :-)

February 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger blue moss said...

ohh...i was just trying to find their spring looks yesterday and had no luck! thanks for sharing!!!
michelle

February 15, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home