This page has moved to a new address.

black swan...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: black swan...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

black swan...

let me just start by saying, how have i not seen this yet?!?! i just stumbled on these two videos this morning and now my desire to see it has grown ten fold. it looks so beautiful and disturbing, just like a darren aronofsky film should be! if you've got a few minutes to spare i definitely would recommend watching these behind the scenes clips. so so very goooood!






have any of you seen this yet? if so what were your thoughts...



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home