This page has moved to a new address.

vintage decor...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: vintage decor...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

vintage decor...

oh how i long for an all vintage home! one where every nook and cranny is stuffed with adorable old timey goodness. this is why when i stumbled upon vintage by alex keller today, and saw the incredible sale going on, my heart went all a flutter!








seriously, with these prices it would be a shame for me to not stock up... right???

:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alexkeller said...

Right! My house is too full of vintage goodness, which is why I'm having the sale :) I'll be adding new vintage in the coming weeks, too!

January 25, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

girl, vintage items hold such a special place in my heart. these are some pretty pieces, will have to check out the shop, thanks for posting about it. ♥

January 27, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home