This page has moved to a new address.

the studio in action...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: the studio in action...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the studio in action...

i am in love with my studio! there i said it. i know that having one whole room that i can dedicate to my crafty ventures is a luxury not everyone can experience. and while it's come a long way since we moved into our little home, it does still have a way to go before it's finished. we'll start with the fact that there is still nothing on the windows, and the closet is stuffed full of items in no particular order just aching to bust out. it's a work in progress and a fun one at that. i have dreams of it being fully organized with art on the walls from some of my favorite etsy sellers, shelves everywhere so that anything i could ever need is right at my fingertips, and a great spot for taking photos of new items to add to my own shop. i gal can dream. i don't know if this will ever all happen in this one room, but the simple fact that it is a possibility is comfort enough for me. the one thing that i have zero complaints about in this room of wonder, is my brand spankin' new drafting table from ikea. it's quite spacious and even has a built in light table. i use it almost everyday and have not regretted its purchase for even a second...

painting table...




drawing table...






hair goodies making table...




and possibly what it gets used for most often, a place for juan to lounge in the sun...


with that said, i should probably get back into that room and get to working! these are busy and exciting days here... happy creating!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sleepy Moon Design said...

Awww what a cute cat! Your studio looks great, I have to dedicate half of my bedroom to my studio.

January 6, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Stitch Machine said...

Awesome! I'm with Zoe- half my bedroom is curtained off. I'm loving your drafting table!

January 6, 2010 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger JMay said...

I'm jealous of your studio, so much fun! :-)

Cute blog lady, now following!
xo.

January 7, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home