This page has moved to a new address.

12/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: 12/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, March 22, 2013

12/52

"a portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

penny: this week you and i took an afternoon trip to my favorite cast iron hunting spot. though you've come there with me quite a few times in the past, this was the first time you were able to really walk around and scope out the joint. you were pretty darn stoked on the whole adventure, and your mama was pretty darn stoked with how well you handled the hour long drives there and back!

and now for my favorite post from another bloggers 52 project. it has to be this one HERE. that sweet face on little biet is just too much! and seeing as penny and i are going on a little trip to visit some of her cousins tomorrow, it seemed appropriate. she has no idea what fun she's in for!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cute and peculiar said...

What a cool trip. She looks like she fits right in with the cast iron pros. :)

March 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Gorgeous.

March 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home