This page has moved to a new address.

weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

weekly bean update

ok little lady... you can officially come any time now :)


boy oh boy has this week got me exhausted! with all the christmas activities, evan's family all being in town, and trying to prepare for penny's arrival, i am absolutely wiped out! i'm taking today to lounge around, drink lots of water (gotta get these swollen feet in check), and nap whenever i see fit. i'm enjoying these last days of "somewhat tired", before the days of "oh my god, we have a newborn, i'm so tired i can't think straight" set in. and now that i think about it, i do believe a little nap is calling my name right now!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger samantha ramage said...

your bump looks too cute! my sis is in her 3rd trimester now! i love watching her tummy grow!

xoxo
sami

December 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home