This page has moved to a new address.

weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

weekly bean update

oh me, oh my... these weeks are just flying by now!



this past weekend we had our baby shower and on top of getting loads of lovely baby goodies, we've now got leftovers for days... i might be a bit excited about that! i spent the other day washing baby clothes and organizing them into sizes. it's all so surreal still and i can't believe just how soon our little penelope will be here. i absolutely can not wait!

my belly is growing daily, which means so is my little lady, so i say bring it on! i'm also kinda stoked that the weather and my growth seem to be directly related to each other. the larger i grow, the chillier it gets. that means lots of big cozy sweaters (like the one pictured), along with tea, hot chocolate, and soup... hello favorite things! 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't kept up with reading a bunch of blogs and just came across yours again! Congrats! I'm 33 weeks pregnant. It seems like EVERYONE is expecting

October 18, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

oh congrats right back at ya caitlin! it does seem like there are quite a few preggos around now huh? more babies the merrier!

October 20, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home