This page has moved to a new address.

all trimmed up!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: all trimmed up!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

all trimmed up!


welp, just got back from the salon and i'm super stoked on my new cut & color! it's oh so louise brooks and i couldn't be happier about that :)

big thanks to steph for making me feel lovely again!



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger b said...

beautiful as always :)

ps i gave you the versatile blogger award, check here to see what it is! http://bit.ly/kHI9W4

<3b

May 11, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home